Career Progression and Development Coaching
“Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life“
- Are you stuck in your current career trajectory?
- Do you want to move to the next level?
- Are you in control of your career decisions?
- Do you like what you do?
- Do you feel valued, appreciated, engaged, motivated?
- Is what you do aligned with your values and ambitions?
Research in 2019 by Mercer indicated that less than two thirds of employees in the UK are satisfied with their work and less than 59% felt strongly committed to their organisation. Wow!
For people who have lost the joy of their work, career progression and development coaching can open up a whole new world.
Working with a career coach provides the opportunity to have your own dedicated support and to create the right career development path to:
- Find your purpose
- Develop your skill sets, fit you to the right job
- Embrace challenge and promote mastery
- Improve your work relationships
- Overcome those limiting beliefs that are holding you back
- Find the joy in your work – or find the work that gives you joy
Being able to handle change, being tough and masterful, juggling varying tasks and enjoying good relationships with colleagues and superiors are skills many people need to excel at to achieve a happy working life.
Career coaching helps elicit the underlying brilliances you often hide from yourself, enhancing your confidence and self-esteem and enabling you to grow in your workplace. Rediscovering skills and strengths, awakening your true motivations and redefining your values, you can move forward into new territory, step up to challenge, manage stress, manage your time well and increase your productivity. Through enhancing your personal effectiveness you can put yourself forward, make the right decisions and create your personal career development plan, taking you in the right direction for YOU.
Whether you need to take the next step in your career, go for that promotion, change department, change direction, re-skill, hone your CV or interview skills or just take a career audit, let us help you succeed.
Adding value to your career progression and development programme by compiling your own Personal Development Plan will sustain your momentum, propel you forward and keep you on track towards achieving your career aspirations.